Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Finally, some well made Nightmare b4 Christmas figs..

  1. #1
    Inactive Member werewolfoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2004
    Posts
    1,216
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    these do look good.....I don't know if I'll be getting them, though. I always liked the movie, but never LOVED it.

    It has been a while since I've watched it, though....maybe I should go and do that again soon.

    I suppose we can also expect a big rotocast Oogey Boogey (I think that was his name) in the near future...

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Mr. Bungle's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2004
    Posts
    1,348
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    There is no way I am NOT getting these.

    Seems they forgot to paint the Vampire's eyes, though. He's supposed to have little pupils.

    <font color="#dedfdf" size="1">[ August 03, 2004 08:29 AM: Message edited by: Mr. Bungle ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Captain Beyond's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    869
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member UrashimaNick's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,509
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    awesome awesome awesome awesome...

    and did i mention awesome?

    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Sir_Realist's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2004
    Posts
    211
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ..Neca has had tons of other shit, bobble heads, lunchboxes, you name it...they made it. But to this point nobody has made any good regular old 6 inch figs. I realize they had some PVC ones, but they kinda sucked. Now Neca has finally come to their senses and made some. Can't wait to get Jack and the Mayor! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    http://necaonline.com/nbxnews9.html

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •